Before today’s Top 10, I just wanted to say that all our thoughts and prayers at LexBlog go out to those affected by the tragic shooting today here in the Seattle area at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. It’s awful these things keep happening, especially right here in our back yard.
- Waters of the United States? – Cleveland attorney Joe Koncelik of Tucker Ellis in his Ohio Environmental Law Blog
- Seven Steps for Employers to Address the Ebola Threat (Step 1: Don’t Panic!) – Portland attorney Carolyn Walker of Stoel Rives on the Stoel Rives World of Employment blog
- Mexico adopts strict net neutrality framework – Federico Hernández Arroyo of Hogan Lovells on the firm’s blog, Global Media and Communications Watch
- A Skinnerian View of Why Lawyers Don’t Change (Part 2) – Kenneth Grady of Seyfarth Shaw for the firm’s blog, SeytLines
- Link Shown Between Traumatic Brain Injury in Childhood and Behavioral Issues – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Stark & Stark on their Personal Injury Law Journal
- Recommended Blogs and Podcasts: Try Some of These – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Aggie-ravating Trademark Issues with College Mascots – Minneapolis lawyer Tim Sitzmann of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- FCC KO’s Sports Blackout Rules – Arlington, VA lawyer Dan Kirkpatrick of Fletcher Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- The Secret To Starting a Cross-Border Investigation – Del Mar lawyer Juan Castañeda of Sheppard Mullin on the firm’s Latin American Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.