When Amazon debuted video of a futuristic drone delivery service—many imagined it was just that, futuristic, and not coming anytime soon. While that may be true in the United States, Amazon did actually plan to roll it out this year in India. That isn’t happening, and Mark McKinnon explains why today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 188.
- The 5 Issues That Trouble Regulators When Evaluating Direct-to-Consumer Telehealth – Washington, DC lawyer René Quashie of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, TechHealth Perspectives
- Can My Spouse Prevent Me From Getting A Divorce By Ignoring It? – New York lawyer Daniel Clement at his blog, the New York Divorce Report
- UAS: Prime Air in India . . . Not so Fast! – McLean, VA lawyer Mark McKinnon of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Plane-ly Spoken
- Temporary Employees: Are They Your Employees? – Los Angeles lawyer Michelle Meek of Liebert Cassidy Whitmore on the firm’s California Public Agency Labor & Employment Blog
- Keeping Watch Over the FTC’s Consumer Sentinel: How Businesses Can Use FOIA to Look Inside the FTC’s Hidden Complaint Database – Washington, DC attorney David Conway of Venable on the firm’s blog, All About Advertising Law
- General Counsel Corner: Selecting Outside Counsel – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Who Is Alice and Why Is She Invalidating Patents? – Andrew T. O’Connor and Jennifer Furey of Ghoulston & Storrs on the firm’s blog, Retail Law Advisor
- Investing More Capital at the Law Firm-Five Thoughts for Leadership – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
- A Theory of Novel Injury Theories – Virginia attorney Andrew Trask of McGuireWoods on the firm’s blog, Class Action Countermeasures
- Court Determines that Employer’s FMLA Notice Sent by Email is Not Reliable (Sending Employer World into Tizzy) – Chicago attorney Jeffrey Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.