October continues to be a lot nicer than expected out here in Seattle. So, in heading out into the sunshine, our Top 10 includes commentary on political ads, Robin Shea chiming in on the tech companies egg-freezing benefit and a look at the taxation of Bitcoin. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 171.
- The American Association of Advertising Agencies Has the 411 on the Latest Regulatory Issues – New York lawyer Ronald Urbach of Davis & Gilbert on his blog, Madison Ave Insights
- On Censoring Political Ads – Arlington, VA attorney Frank Montero of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- Better Late Than Never – 20+ Years After the Popularization of the Worldwide Web, a Court Finally Recognizes Trade Dress Rights in Website Design – Boston lawyer Michael Palmisciano of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, Trending Trademarks
- Bitcoin: Currency, Commodity or None of the Above? – Miami lawyer Jeffrey Snyder of Bilzing Sumberg on the firm’s Bilzin Sumberg’s Finance & Restructuring Blog
- Pythagoras and the Geometry of Intellectual Property: Where Do Trade Secrets Fit In? – Los Angeles lawyer Anthony Orler of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, Trading Secrets
- Back to Blogging (Better Blogging – Tips & Testimonial) – Addison, TX lawyer Keith Mullen of Higier Allen & Lautin on his blog, Lenders 360
- Eggs in the workplace – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- “Freaky Fast” Oppression? Jimmy John’s Should Reconsider its Approach to Blanket Noncompete Agreements – Portland lawyer Amy Joseph Pedersen on the Stoel Rives World of Employment
- Market for Collision-Avoidance Technology Booms as Cars Become Smarter – Chicago attorney Lauren Loew of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Dashboard Insights
- Straight From the Horse’s Mouth – GCs Say What They Want From Outside Firms – Pam Woldow & Doug Richardson on Pam’s blog, At the Intersection
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.