Color me surprised when today I learned that the “Good Samaritan” Rule does exist, and it isn’t the one from the Seinfeld finale. Wilson Elser writes on the real-life version today, and they’re about as fond of it as the Jerry, Kramer, George and Elaine were of the one in the show. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 165.
- Ebola In The News – Is Too Much PHI Being Revealed And By Whom? – Pittsburgh attorney William Maruca of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, HIPAA, HITECH & HIT
- Is There Anything “Good” about the “Good Samaritan” Rule? – New York attorney Richard Rubenstein of Wilson Elser on the firm’s Product Liability Advocate
- Converse the World: The Battle for the Chuck Taylor All Star – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Nine Ways You’re Losing Business (part 5) – Business development strategist Julie Fleming of Lexinnova on her blog, innovate
- 10 states with the rudest drivers – Detroit attorney Steven Gursten of Michigan Auto Law on his blog, Michigan Car & Truck Accident Injury Advocate
- The State of the Merger Class Action – Virginia attorney Andrew Trask of McGuireWoods on the firm’s blog, Class Action Countermeasures
- What Employers Can Learn from Physicians When It Comes to Administering the FMLA – Chicago lawyer Jeffrey Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- Manufacturing and Infrastructure: Not Just About Economics – Our Own Security Depends on It – Tallahassee lawyer Christian Caballero of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Manufacturing Industry Advisor
- SCOTUS Grants Certiorari to Two Immigration-Based Cases for 2015 Term: Will the Government Have to Explain Its Exercise of “Discretion”? – Shaun Staller and Ian Macdonald of Greenburg Traurig on the firm’s blog, Inside Business Immigration
- Don’t Throw The Kitchen Sink Of Defenses Into Your Answer – Greensboro attorney Mack Sperling of Brooks Pierce in his blog, the North Carolina Business Litigation Report
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.