Facebook, Twitter and other IPOs got a lot of attention, but what they did on day one didn’t even come close to what Alibaba did. For more on what that massive IPO means for American companies, check what Robert White has to say. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 190.
- Does Our Breath Deserve 4th Amendment Protection? – Minneapolis lawyer Jud Nichols of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- Are VCs incentivized to lose money? – Uniondale, NY lawyer Alon Kapen of Farrell Fritz on the firm’s blog, NY Venture Hub
- Alibaba’s Record IPO – How will it affect U.S. technology companies? – Fort Lauderdale attorney Robert C. White, Jr.of Gunster on the firm’s blog, The Securities Edge
- Tribes and First Nations Sign Historic Bison Treaty – Seattle attorney Greg Guedel of Foster Pepper on the firm’s Native American Legal Update
- An Outlook on the Future of Journalism from the Nieman Journalism Lab at Harvard – Lisa Seidenberg of Greentarget on their blog, Current Conversations
- Marijuana Business Investments: Not Simple – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- Rebranding in Professional Sports: Major League Soccer – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Reverse Showrooming: A Look at the Other Side – Linh N. Lingenfelter and Andrew J. Ferren of Goulston & Storrs on the firm’s blog, RetaiL Law Advisor
- How Much Are Your Trees Worth? – Dallas lawyer Charles Sartain of Gray Reed & McGraw on Energy And The Law
- Are You a Co-Employer? FMLA Joint Employer Liability Can Be Deadly – Chicago lawyer Jeff Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.