Before we jump into the Top 10, two quick notes: first, if you haven’t seen our Twitter recaps of the Clio Cloud Conference keynotes, be sure to check those out. And second, Doreen Edelman joined me on LXBN TV to discuss the U.S.’ sanctions against Russia. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 182.
- To Click or Not to Click? Ninth Circuit Rejects Browsewrap Arbitration Clause – John Delaney and Sherman Kahn of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- SEC Announces $30 Million-Plus Whistleblower Award – New York lawyer Harris Mufson of Proskauer on the firm’s blog, Proskauer Whistleblower Defense
- Non-Compete and Forum Selection Clauses in Franchise Agreement Binding on Franchisee Who Signed It and on His Wife Who Didn’t – Chicago attorney Paul Freehling of Seyfarth Shaw in the firm’s non-compete law blog, Trading Secrets
- Industrial Hemp: And Kentucky Shall Lead Us – Seattle lawyer Hilary Bricken of Harris Moure’s Canna Law Group on the firm’s Canna Law Blog
- #Trending Now — NLRB and Social Media Policy Guidance – Los Angeles attorney Jonathann Brophy of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, Employment Law lookout
- Will the Cruise-Dependent Caribbean Islands Embrace Marijuana Tourism? – Miami attorney Jim Walker of Walker & O’Neill on his blog, Cruise Law News
- Two for Tuesdays: Content Marketing Ideas – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- SEC Announces Largest Yet Whistleblower Bounty Award of Over $30 Million – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- 18+ States Rely on “Stingrays” (Fake Cell Towers) for Surveillance – Is this an Evasion of Privacy? – Dallas lawyer Peter Vogel on his Internet, Information Technology & e-Discovery Blog
- USPTO Promotes Patent Litigation Toolkit – Washington, DC lawyer Courtenay Brinckerhoff of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, PharmaPatents
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.