Before jumping into today’s Top 10, I wanted to note that we put together a couple recaps of the most talked-about sessions at the Clio Cloud Conference—those being on sessions from Richard Susskind and Jack Newton. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 176.
- Poverty Rate Falls But Is Still High, Income Inequality Unchanged – Dan Lesser of The Shriver Center on their blog, The Shriver Brief
- NFL on Defense Against Retirees in Right of Publicity Lawsuit – Alexandria, VA lawyer Mari-Elise Taube of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Speech by DOJ’s Marshall Miller Could Be Harbinger of Bad Things to Come – Raleigh attorney David Smyth of Brooks Pierce on their blog, Cady Bar the Door
- Yelp Settlement With FTC Over Alleged Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Violations Highlights Possible Pitfalls of Age-Gating – Kathryne Dickerson and Eve K. Reed of Wiley Rein on the firm’s blog, Wiley on Media
- No Money Down Chapter 7 – Omaha lawyer Sam Turco on his Nebraska Debt and Bankruptcy Blog
- Choose the Right Dissolution Statute for the Right Remedy – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Medical Marijuana and Employers’ Rights – Fort Myers lawyer Mark Trank of Henderson Franklin on the firm’s Southwest Florida Employment Law Blog
- Let’s Get Networking! – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Will Montana-Based Victory Energize Win Its “Trademark Bully” Charge Against Monster? – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 9/22/14: CFTC Extraterritorial Application; Food Safety Rules; & OMB Reviews – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.