If you haven’t heard the story of Keurig’s attempts to monopolize the coffee cartridge market, I suggest you read up—because it’s pretty wild. They’re looking ot install DRM (yeah, the same stuff for music and movies) to make sure only licensed K cups can be used. David Evans provides some analysis of the story today.
- Reviewing Trends in PHI Breaches & Enforcement – Patricia Wagner, Ali Lakhani and Jonathan Hoerner of EpsteinBeckerGreen on the firm’s blog, TechHealth Perspectives
- Apple, Samsung agree to drop all non-U.S. litigation – Washington, DC lawyer Matt Larson of Kelley Drye on the firm’s Essential Patent Blog
- An Apple A Day: Apple Files for “HealthKit” Trademark Registration – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Does the National Labor Relations Board’s Recent Ratification Announcement Have Any Impact on Actions Invalidated by Noel Canning? – New York lawyer Seth Borden of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- How Do I Transfer The Marital Home To My Spouse in a Divorce? – New York lawyer Daniel Clement at his blog, the New York Divorce Report
- *Can* You Monopolize a Coffee Cartridge Market? – Washington, DC lawyer David Evans of Chadbourne & Parke on the firm’s blog, TMT Perspectives
- UAS: UAS Operators v. Pilots: Are They The Same Thing? Do They Need to Be? – McLean, VA lawyer Mark McKinnon of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Plane-ly Spoken
- A Study of Suburban Mall Redevelopment: the White Flint Mall – David A. Lewis and Andrew J. Ferren of Ghoulston & Storrs on the firm’s blog, Retail Law Advisor
- A Lawyer’s Letter Is Not A Substitute For Interrogatory Answers – Philadelphia lawyer Max Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial.
- New is Not Necessarily Better and Could be Worse – Financial risk analyst Susan Mangiero of Fiduciary Leadership, LLC in her blog, Pension Risk Matters
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.