Last week, as we mentioned, LXBN covered the LMA’s P3 Conference, which focused on project management, pricing and process improvement. Drawing on some of the insight shared during that conference, Lindsay Griffiths has an excellent post on those subjects today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 180.
- Restoring Overtime Pay for Working Americans Act: Senate Democrats Join President Obama’s War On FLSA Exemptions – Chicago attorney Joel Griswold of BakerHostetler on the firm’s blog, Employment Law Spotlight
- Ghostery Assuages Privacy Concerns Through Transparency and Control – New York lawyer Ronald Urbach of Davis & Gilbert on his blog, Madison Ave Insights
- Meditating on Mediating: Why Settle for Less? – San Francisco attorney Louis Castoria of Wilson Elser on the firm’s blog, Professional Liability Advocate
- P3: Project Management, Pricing & Process Improvement – An Open Discussion – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Designer Duds? Class Action Alleges a “Made in USA” Fashion Faux Pas – Randy Shaheen, Amy Mudge, Mark Goodrich* and Jessica Swauger of Venable on the firm’s blog, All About Advertising Law
- Does an Employer Have an Obligation to Provide Accommodations to Pregnant Employees? Don’t Follow This Employer’s Lead – Chicago attorney Jeffrey Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- “Move or get hit” reported on Wal-Mart truck driver’s Twitter profile after fatal crash – Georgia attorney Ken Shigley in his Atlanta Injury Law & Civil Litigation Blog
- NJ Court Finally Recognizes The Economic Realities Of Parental College Contributions – Princeton, NJ attorney Eliana Baer on the firm’s New Jersey Family Legal Blog
- Caution When Accepting Ads for Weight-Loss Products—If a Claim Sounds Too Good to Be True, it Probably Is! And the FTC and Congress Are Watching. – Washington, DC lawyer Eve K. Reed of Wiley Rein on the firm’s blog, Wiley on Media
- M&A activity in renewable power sector signals growing optimism about viability of renewables – Toronto lawyer Lauren Heuser of Norton Rose Fulbright on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.