One thing I don’t think bloggers do enough are interviews—it’s a great way to build relationships. Today, Wendy Rothstein of Fox Rothschild has a great one as she interviews the Pennsylvania attorney general. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 206.
- L.A. Sues JPMorgan Over Discriminatory Mortgage Lending Practices – Robert M. Siegel and Eugene Polyak of Bilzin Sumberg on the firm’s blog, Mortgage Crisis Watch
- EPA’s Clean Power Plan Proposed Rule: Implications for Washington State? – Seattle lawyer Doug Steding of Graham & Dunn on the firm’s blog, Science, Law & The Environment
- I Speak for the Real Estate Appraiser – White Plains lawyer Steven Young of Wilson Elser on the firm’s Professional Liability Blog
- Seattle Passes $15 Minimum Wage, Highest of Any Major U.S. City – Seattle lawyer Alicia Feichtmeir of Foster Pepper on the firm’s blog, Washington Workplace Law
- “Fast Eddie” Snowden’s Problem with the Truth – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- The SEC’s (New) Admissions Policy: Questions and Consequences – Boston lawyer Nancy Adams of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Securities Litigation & Compliance Matters
- Trademark “Bullying” Leads to Depression in Lawyers – Tennessee patent attorney Bill Ferrell for Trademarkology
- A Candid Conversation With PA Attorney General Kathleen Kane, part 1 – Blue Bell, PA attorney Wendy Rothstein of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, PA Trial Practice Blog
- Can Class Counsel Use Discovery to Find Their Named Plaintiffs? – Virginia attorney Andrew Trask of McGuireWoods on the firm’s blog, Class Action Countermeasures
For more of the best, visit LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.