I always enjoy a good series, and the one the group at Trademarkology started today looks to be a good one. Over the next few months, they’ll be looking at the rebranding of professional sports teams, and start today with the MLS’ Sporting Kansas City. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 177.
- Will Unearthing the FTC’s Data Security Standards Help the Health Care Industry? – Princeton, NJ lawyer Elizabeth Litten of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, HIPAA, HITECH & HIT
- State of Minnesota’s DWI Test Refusal Law In Flux – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- Rebranding in Professional Sports: The Good, Sporting Kansas City – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- You’ve looked at my site and now you have waived your right to sue me. Is that legal? – Houston attorney Travis Crabtree of Gray Reed & McGraw on his blog, eMedia Law Insider
- Positive Reviews are Critical to Success of Hotels – Whitney C. Gibson and Jordan S. Cohen of Vorys on the firm’s blog, Internet Defamation Removal Attorneys
- MH 370 Four Hours Is Way Too Long: Negligent Search and Rescue‘ – McLean, VA law firm Mark McKinnon of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Plane-ly Spoken
- Make the most of your marketing time – Business development strategist Julie Fleming of Lexinnova on her blog, innovate
- Wyndham Worldwide Board Hit with Cyber Breach-Related Derivative Lawsuit – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- How You’ll Know When Your Firm’s Been Fired – Legal project management consultant Pam Woldow on her blog, At The Intersection
- Bargaining Room v. False Claims: 5 Tips for Negotiation of Construction Claims – Construction lawyer Matt DeVries of the Best Practices Construction Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.