The commentary on Donald Sterling keeps coming in and, Robin Shea in her usual Friday fashion, has a hilarious piece on the subject. Derek Allen at DuetsBlog also has an interesting take. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 144.
- DON’T GO VIRAL: Donald Sterling, et al., and off-duty conduct – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Tweet, Tweet, Sue, Sue: Corporate Twitter Feeds and The Lanham Act – Los Angeles attorney David Gabor of Weintraub Tobin on the firm’s IP Law Blog
- Copycat China? Yes Or No. – Seattle lawyer Dan Harris of Harris & Moure on the firm’s China Law Blog
- Tornado and Flood Damage in Florida – What to Do Now – Tampa lawyer K.C. Williams on his Florida Insurance Claim Lawyer Blog
- Bank Secrecy Act: Broker-Dealers Must Also Comply – Ft. Lauderdale lawyer Gregory Bader of Gunster on the firm’s blog, The Securities Edge
- If You Host Videos on Your Website, Read This Blog Post Regarding the Video Privacy Protection Act – Reed Freeman, Julie O’Neill and Patrick Bernhardt
- Amazon’s Red Hot Video Streaming Service Under Fire – Boston lawyer Michael Palmisciano of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, Trending Trademarks
- Five Health Policy Issues to Watch in 2014 – Susan Feigin Harris and Kathleen P. Rubinstein of BakerHostetler on the firm’s blog, Health Law Update
- JOBS Act: Only Two Years Old and Already Revision Proposals are Circulating – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
- Sterling, Silver – Minneapolis attorney Brent Lorentz of Winthrop Weinstine on DuetsBlog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.