It was a big day for Supreme Court commentary on the LexBlog Network, with a couple pieces on rulings in today’s Top 10. Also, over on LXBN, we’ve been hitting the Aereo oral arguments hard. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 191.
- Two for Tuesdays: Thought Leaders to Follow -Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- The Lawyer, the Liar – New Jersey lawyer Eric Solotoff of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s NJ Family Legal Blog
- Ten Things You Should Know About the SEC’s New Cybersecurity Examinations – Washington, DC attorney Jeff Kosseff of Covington & Burling on the firm’s blog, InsidePrivacy
- SCOTUS Releases Navarette Decision Regarding Traffic Stops – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- Michigan’s Affirmative Action Ban In Public Education Upheld By the Supreme Court – Syracuse lawyer John Gaal of Bond Schoeneck & King on the firm’s Higher Education Law Report
- High Stakes High Tech Drama: Why Companies with Millions of Users Are Concerned About A Class Action Lawsuit By Thousands of Workers – Sacramento lawyer Alden Parker of Weintraub Genshlea Chediak on their Labor and Employment Law Blog
- Happy Earth Day! Let’s talk about Sustainable Manufacturing – Stamford, CT attorney Pamela Elkow of Robinson & Cole on the firm’s Manufacturing Law Blog
- FCC Creates New Options for Mobile Calls and Texts to Be TCPA-Compliant – Dana Frix and James Stenger of Chadbourne & Parke on the firm’s blog, TMT Perspectives
- D.C. Circuit Vacates EPA Affirmative Defense Regulation – Some Limits on Regulatory Authority – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- And on the tenth day, the Court declared a mistrial… – Seattle attorney Karen Koehler on her blog, The Velvet Hammer
or more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.