After spending about all of last week covering the 2014 LMA Annual Conference, we are fully back into the swing of things. In today’s Top 10, McCutcheon continues to bea big deal, and so do bitcoins. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 184.
- Social Networking for Jerks: FTC Goes After Site for Scraping Facebook Content – New York attorney Lance Koonce of Davis Wright Tremaine on the firm’s Privacy & Security Law Blog
- E-Discovery – When should a Construction Company Preserve E-mails and Electronic Files? – Roanoke attorney Josh Johnson of Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore on the firm’s Virginia Construction Law Update
- McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission: The Political Parties Strike Back – Christopher L. Rissetto, Lorraine M. Campos, and Robert Helland. of Reed Smith on the firm’s Global Regulatory Enforcement Law Blog
- Congress Holds Small Business Bitcoin Hearing – Dsu-Wei Yuen and Jacob S. Farber of Perkins Coie on the firm’s Virtual Currency Report
- Crude Oil Spilled By Trains at an All Time High – Fort Worth lawyer John David Hart on his blog, the Oil & Gas Safety Advisor
- Will “Microaggressions” Make Their Way Into Employment Discrimination Cases? Have They Already? – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- Blogging and Podcasts: Great Way to “Practice” Law…and Attract Clients – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Novel Ruling on Advancement in LLC Dissolution Case “Levels the Playing Field” – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- EEOC Meeting: Social Media Discovery Chills The Exercising of Rights – New Jersey lawyer Jason Gavejian of Jackson Lewis on the firm’s blog, Workplace Privacy, Data Management & Security Report
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 4/7/14: COOL First Amendment; Rearview Cameras; Electric Utility Safety Standards; & OMB Reviews – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.