I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a story covered on the LexBlog Network as much as the NLRB’s ruling on the College Athletes Players Association. To make it all a bit more digestible, LXBN’s Anna Gallegos has an excellent piece breaking down what it all means. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 196. Also, go M’s.
- College Football Unions: What Game Is Being Played? – Bradford L. Livingston, Esq., Seyfarth Shaw Department Chair for Labor Relations Practice Group on the firm’s Employer Labor Relations Blog
- Waiting in the Wings: A New Leader at the Immigration Helm – Los Angeles attorney Angelo Paparelli of Seyfarth Shaw on his blog, Nation of Immigrators
- Are bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies the next swiss bank accounts? – Philadelphia lawyer Mark Ashton of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s Pennsylvania Family Law blog
- Will a Building Boom Be a Bust for Low-Income Residents? – Bob Hammond of the Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law on their blog, The Shriver Brief
- U.S. Courts’ Evolving Approaches to Social Media E-Discovery – Reema Abdelhamid and J. Alexander Lawrence of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, SociallyAware
- How to Get a Writ Granted and Other Tips from the Justices – Roanoke appellate lawyer Jay O’Keeffe of Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore on his blog, De Novo
- Five Keys to the Role of Marketing and Business Development in Today’s Law Firm – McGlinchey Stafford Chief Marketing Officer Eric Fletcher on his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
- Student Loan Business Profits Buys Sallie Mae CEO A Golf Course – LA attorney Christine Wilton on her blog, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Monitor
- Court Enforces “Quick Draw” Buy-Sell Agreement in Suit Between 50/50 Shareholders – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 3/31/14: Obamacare Extension; Waters of the United States; IRS Meets Bitcoin; & COOL Regulations Preliminary Injunction Denial Affirmed – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.