THe first day of spring is here, and it’s showing in Seattle—at least with the sun. Because it’s kind of cold out. In today’s Top 10, Lindsay Griffiths expounds on the essentiality of being authentic in networking and the lawyers at Mintz Levin share their expertise on the Fitbit recall. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 206.
- SEC’s Amicus Brief: Internal Whistleblower Reports Covered By Dodd-Frank Anti-Retaliation Provision – Steven J. Pearlman, Keith A. Goodwin and Joshua L. Kopple of Proskauer on the firm’s blog, Proskauer Whistleblower Update
- “Authenticity” Might be a Dirty Word, but it’s Essential to Good Networking – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Moving at Warp Speed, New York’s Attorney General Lands a Significant Tax Whistleblower Win – Albany attorney William Comiskey of Hodgson Russ on The Whistleblower Blog
- No patent infringement by Google or Microsoft – Edward Bryant on the LoTempio Law Blog
- Access to Cellular Phone Records by Defense Counsel – NJ lawyer Darren Gelber of Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer on the firm’s Jersey Justice Monitor
- The Fitbit Recall: Is a “One Size Fits All” Approach the Most Effective Way to Remedy Potential Hazards? – Chuck Samuels and Matthew Cohen of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Consumer Product Matters
- Dear Mr. Snowden: Is it reasonable to expect my attorney-client communications are confidential? – Washington, DC lawyer Gil Keteltas on the firm’s blog, Discovery Advocate
- March Madness – Beware the Employee that Blows the Whistle on the Office Bracket Challenge Pool – West Palm Beach lawyer Dori Stibolt of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, South Florida Trial Practice
- Argentine Tango Song’s Copyright Issues More Complicated Than the Dance – Seattle intellectual property lawyer Tonya Gisselberg on her blog, Seattle Copyright Watch
- Do teen drivers fear parents more than police? – Detroit attorney Steven Gursten of Michigan Auto Law on his blog, Michigan Car & Truck Accident Injury Advocate
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.