Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that refuses to go away. As more legal issues pop up for exchanges, so do calls for regulations. LXBN bloggers have bitcoin covered, and the topic also leads today’s Top 10.
- Bitcoin and the CFTC: “Spot”ing the Jurisdictional Hook – Todd Zerega and Tom Watterson in Reed Smith’s The Swap Report
- Rejuvenating Reebok: Rebranding a Well-Known Entity – Kevin Hartley for Trademarkology
- Court Upholds New Jersey’s Ban on Unemployment Discrimination in Job Advertisements – Christopher Collins and Shira Forman in Sheppard Mullin’s Labor & Employment Law Blog
- NBA Star Kevin Durant Files A Lawsuit Against His CPA – Oregon lawyer Larry Brant in his blog Larry’s Tax Law
- Inspiration Comes From the Oddest Places – Steve DiMattia in Greentarget’s blog Current Conversations
- Twibel, Tumblr, and the First Amendment: Ongoing themes at SXSW Interactive – Hannah Kiddoo for Texas Bar Blog
- From Strips to Chips: How Recent Data Breaches Threaten to Impact Your Point of Sale – Goulston & Storrs attorneys Linh Nguyen and Andrew Ferren in Retail Law Advisor
- Oz The Saying Goes… – Minnesota lawyer Tim Sitzman in DuetsBlog
- FTC strikes back against virtual Peeping Tom – Jay Levine and Donna Ruscitti in Porter Wright’s Technology Law Source
- Land-Based Jones Act Seaman Status, Emotional Damages, and the “Zone of Danger” – New Orleans lawyer Douglas Matthews for King Krebs & Jurgens blog Offshore Winds
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.