A Facebook post worth $80,000 is trending on LXBN with lawyers discussing the downsides of being a tech-savvy teenage. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 94.
- Your Questions Answered: The ACA’s Final Regulations on the Employer Mandate – Liebert Cassidy Whitmore attorney Heather DeBlanc for California Public Agency Labor & Employment Blog
- EMPLOYEES: Keeping your settlement confidential is easy, so do it! – Atlanta lawyer Robin Shea on her blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Why Client Service is Not a One-Size-Fits-All Proposition – Marketing consultant Marcie Borgal Shunk for LawVision Insights
- How to stub out the problem with E-Cigarettes – Leeds lawyer Jon Chesman for Squire Sanders blog, Employment Law Worldview
- New Jersey Father Ordered to Pay $112,000 For Daughter’s Law School Tuition – Family attorney Eliana Baer in Fox Rothschild’s New Jersey Family Legal Blog
- Some Things Better Left Unshared: Social Media and Medical Identity Theft – Cleveland lawyer Anne Foster for BakerHostetler’s Data Privacy Monitor
- FTC (Finally) Sounds the Alarm on Endorsements – Venable lawyers Leonard Gordon and Sarah Abramson in All About Advertising Law
- Handshakes to Hashtags: The Evolution of Deal-Making in the Construction Industry – Attorney Juanita Ferguson for Virginia Real Estate, Land Use & Construction Blog
- U.S. Supreme Court May Alter Securities Class Action Landscape and Shift Focus to Canada – Toronto lawyers Alexander Cobb and Michael Milne for Osler’s blog, Canadian Class Action Defense
- Prompt Remedial Action Shields Employer From Employee’s Harassment Claims But Not From Retaliation – New Hampshire attorney Jennifer Parent for Employment Law Business Guide
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.