To kick off the Top 10, first a big congratulations to Lindsay Griffiths for her five-year anniversary of blogging. And, in today’s post announcing the anniversary, she has a nice recap of today’s LexBlog client webinar, so be sure to check that out. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 208.
- Personal Injury Coverage Does not Apply to Data Breach – San Francisco attorney Travis Wall of Barger & Wolen on the firm’s Insurance Litigation & Regulatory Law Blog
- P3 for Soccer Stadium Shouldn’t Be Ruled Out – Wendy François, Eric Singer and Albert E. Dotson, Jr. of Bilzin Sumberg on the New Miami Blog
- Effective Use Of Rhetorical Question In Jury Summation – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of Epstein Becker Green on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Skadden Case Will Bring More Focus On Issue of “Non-Exempt” Attorneys – Roseland, New Jersey attorney Mark Tabakman of Fox Rothschild on their Wage & Hour – Developments & Highlights blog
- Happy 5th Blogiversary to Zen & The Art of Legal Networking! (And 5 Tips for Blogging) – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Classmates.com Takes a Walk Down “Memory Lane” – New York lawyer Natalie Lederman of Sullivan & Worcester on the firm’s blog, Trending Trademarks
- Et Tu, Neighbor?: Multiple Carbon Monoxide Injuries in Apartment Complex Deemed A Single Occurrence – Joanna M. Roberto and Paul C. Steck of Goldberg Segalla of The Insurance & Reinsurance Report
- Candy Crushed: A Reminder to (Sugar) Rush to Get Trademark Protection – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- Global Warming and the Chilling of Free Speech – Patrick Maines, president of The Media Institute, at the Institute’s Media & Communications Policy Blog
- Coworking Part 3: Interpersonal Employment Law Risks – Toronto lawyer Lisa Stam on her blog, Employment & Human Rights Law in Canada
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.