Closing things down late here at LexBlog HQ, it’s time to wrap up on a Friday night with the Top 10. We have two sports-related stories right up top as Robin Shea comments on the Richie Incognito/Miami Dolphins scandal and Kellen Kasper has a piece on an interesting suit starring Michael Jordan.
- Miami Dolphins’ culture sure didn’t help in Incognito situation – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Michael Jordan v. Jewel Food Stores: The Seventh Circuit Explores the Boundaries of Commercial Speech – Milwaukee lawyer Kellen Kasper of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, Wisconsin Appellate Law
- Guidance for Media Companies and Investors: What To Expect When Seeking Approval Under § 310(b)(4) for Foreign Ownership Over the 25% Benchmark – Washington, DC attorney Gregory Masters of Wiley Rein on the firm’s blog, Wiley on Media
- VW Aftermath – Factors Still Favor Non-Union South – Nashville lawyer Tim Garrett of Bass Berry Sims on their blog, Tennessee Labor Talk
- Puerto Rico Hits Insurer with Record $6.8 Million Fine for HIPAA Breach – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Hogan Lovells on the firm’s blog, Chronicle of Data Protection
- FCC Requests Ideas for New Net Neutrality Effort – Arlington, VA attorney Mitchell Lazarus of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- Nebraska Court Stalls Keystone XL Pipeline, Declares Governor’s Approval Unconstitutional – Cleveland lawyer Daniel Kavouras of BakerHostetler on their North America Shale Blog
- “Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys!” SEC Update on Technology and Enforcement – Washington, DC attorney James Freije of McGuireWoods on the firm’s blog, Subject to Inquiry
- Crushing the Competition – Twin Cities attorney Anjali Shankar of Winthrop Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- An Eight-Year Protected Leave of Absence for Politicians from their Jobs? – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Shipman & Goodwin in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.