It’s interesting to see Bitcoin become an increasingly popular topic on the LexBlog Network—Sara Josselyn has a thought-provoking piece on its potential use in M&A today. Over on LXBN, Anna Gallegos has the latest on a big development with Aereo litigation. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 209.
- Bitcoin: a future currency for M&A transactions? – Toronto attorney Sara Josselyn of Norton Rose on the firm’s blog, Deal Law Wire
- Highest Court Strikes Down Nassau County’s Attempt to Shift Obligation to Pay Tax Refunds – NY lawyer David Wilkes of Huff Wilkes on his blog, Property Tax Monitor
- Breaking: Puget Soundkeeper Moves for Summary Judgment in Suit Against EPA Alleging Failure to Promulgate Water Quality Standards for Toxics in Washington – Seattle lawyer Doug Steding of Graham & Dunn on the firm’s blog, Science, Law & The Environment
- Announcing a Job Move on LinkedIn or Facebook – Breach of Contract or Fair Game? – New York attorney Michael Schmidt of Cozen O’Connor on the Social Media Employment Law Blog
- NIST Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.0 – Toronto attorney Simon Hodgett of Osler on their blog, Osler Insights
- Tribal Internet Gaming Needs Federal Legislation – Seattle lawyer Lael Echo-Hawk of Garvey Schubert Barer on the firm’s blog, Smoke Signals
- Excessive Fee Litigation Remains a Hot Topic – Massachusetts attorney Stephen Rosenberg of The McCormack Firm in his Boston ERISA & Insurance Litigation Blog
- Do You Want Health Insurance with Your Entrée? – Lawrence J. Tabas, Jenna K. Shedd and Conor McNally of Obermayer on the firm’s blog, Health law Gurus
- What About Marijuana Food Safety? – Oregon lawyer Kelly Damewood on Food Safety News
- Utah Judge to Aereo: Not in this Circuit! – Washington, DC attorney Harry Cole of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.