It’s hard to see how the proposed Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger is anything but bad news for consumers. LXBN’s Anna Gallegos interviewed some of our network’s lawyers, and they agree. And, of course, in the Top 10: be sure to keep an eye on Oil & Gas Safety Advisor as that blog is off to a great start. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 204.
- Targeting Cybersecurity Improvements – What we can learn from recent data breaches – Kansas City lawyer Emily Caron of Lathrop & Gage on the firm’s blog, Media, Privacy & Beyond
- Another Non-Compete Held Unenforceable – Sacramento attorney James Kachmar of Weintraub Tobin on the firm’s The Trade Secret & Employee Raiding Blog
- You’re Known By The Company You Keep: Leased Employees – Washington, DC lawyer Nicholas Hankey of DLA Piper on the firm’s blog, The Labor Dish
- Pregnant Employees Become the Subject of Heightened Attention and New Legislation – Jeanine Conley and Laura Scully of BakerHostetler on the firm’s blog, Employment Law Spotlight
- Rail Accident in North Dakota Calls for Closer Inspection of Crude Oil Transportation – Fort Worth lawyer John David Hart on his blog, the Oil & Gas Safety Advisor
- Trade group criticizes CFPB reliance on enforcement and informal guidance – Philadelphia attorney Alan Kaplinsky of Ballard Spahr on the firm’s CFPB Monitor
- No Patent for You – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Morrison Foerster on their blog, MoFo Tech
- Uncertainty Looms as Congress Addresses Immigration Reform – St. Thomas attorney Tom Bolt in his Virgin Islands Law Blog
- Warning: This is about Culture and the Lawyer Churn – Hayse, LLC Director Roger Hayse on their blog Managing Law Firm Transition
- The Gender Gap in Law – A Little Less Talk and A Lot More Action – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.