Sometimes, Twitter is just a bit too cynical and snarky. DuetsBlog author Derek Allen, resident Cubs fan, has an interesting post today on one of those times—when the Cubs announced their new mascot. Over on LXBN, lots of stuff: two original pieces from LXBN’s Anna Gallegos—one on burdensome rules for Affordable Care Act navigators and another on a big unpaid internship settlement—and an LXBN TV episode with Ron Meisburg on Noel Canning oral arguments.
- NLRB Effectively Scraps Plans (For Now) To Pursue Notice Posting Rule By Deciding Not To Seek Review By U.S. Supreme Court – Vancouver, WA attorney Terry Briscoe of Stoel Rives on the Stoel Rives World of Employment
- Federal Circuit Splits The Baby In Patent Term Adjustment Decision – Washington, DC lawyer Courtenay Brinckerhoff of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, PharmaPatents
- Court Strikes Net Neutrality Rules, Leaves Path for Other Broadband Regulations – Washington, DC lawyer Michael Beder of Covington & Burling on the firm’s blog, InsidePrivacy
- News Anchor Pleads Guilty to Fraud Scheme with Private Investigator – Anastasia Wincorn of Charles Griffin Intelligence on the firm’s blog, The Ethical Investigator
- BREAKING NEWS: FTC Announces Major Settlement with Apple – Julia Siripurapu and Cynthia Larose of Mints Levin on the firm’s Privacy and Security Matters Blog
- Bing! Ned Ryerson and the Myth of Unethical Insurance Salespeople – White Plains lawyer Steven Young of Wilson Elser on the firm’s Professional Liability Blog
- Clark the Cub vs. The Internet – Minneapolis lawyer Derek Allen of Winthrop Weinstein on their DuetsBlog
- It’s in the Bag: San Fran Plastic Bag Ban Ordinance Survives Court Challenge – San Diego lawyer Ryan Waterman of Stoel Rives on the firm’s California Environmental Law Blog
- Retailers Face Major Backlash from Racism Claims – Sebastian E. Kurian II and Timothy H. Watkins of Goulston Storrs on the firm’s Retail Law Advisor
- Technology Will Silence the Critics of Drilling – Dallas lawyer Charles Sartain of Gray Reed & McGraw on Energy And The Law
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.