Given the wealth of employment law blogs on the LexBlog Network, I’m surprised we didn’t see more commentary on the Duck Dynasty scandal. Though much of the media chatter on the controversial firing has died down, Jason Shinn has commentary on legislation drafted specifically for Phil Robertson. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 166.
- Will Consumers Cheer On GMO-Free Cheerios? – John Moore, Amy Mudge and Randy Shaheen of Venable on the firm’s blog, All About Advertising Law
- Employment Legislation for One: Politician Jumps onto Coattails of Duck Dynasty Controversy – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn of Shinn Legal on his Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- Employment Law IQ: FMLA Extension or Termination – What Would You Do? – Fort Myers attorney Suzanne Boy of Henderson Franklin on the firm’s blog, Southwest Florida Employment Law Blog
- Iran Sanctions: 2013 and Beyond – Thad McBride and Cheryl Palmeri of Sheppard Mullin on the firm’s Global Trade Law Blog
- COPPA: New Year, New Requests to FTC For Investigation of Violations – Boston lawyer Julia Siripurapu of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Privacy & Security Matters
- OSHA Proposes Changes to its Recordkeeping Rules that Would Make Injury and Illness Data Available to the Public – David Grant and Patricia Poole of Baker Hostetler on the firm’s Employment Law Spotlight
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Issues New Guidance to Media Concerning False Weight Loss Claims in Ads; Sen. McCaskill Urges Prompt Compliance and Promises Hearing – Washington, DC attorney Eve Reed of Wiley Rein on the firm’s blog, Wiley on Media
- I <3 Ur Emoticon, But Does It Indicate Source :-/ – Minneapolis lawyer Martha Engel of Winthrop Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- Marijuana Centers: Will Growing Support Change the Federal Ban? – Sebastian E. Kurian II and Timothy H. Watkins of Goulston & Storrs on the firm’s blog, Retail Law Advisor
- Legal Business Development: Will Your Clients and Contacts Think Of You First When They Need Help? – Business development strategist Julie Fleming of Lexinnova on her blog, innovate
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.