I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday—we’re back from the brief break and here for another Top 10. I mentioned just recently how much I enjoy opinionated bloggers as I referenced Charles Sartain. Well, K.C. Williams is a good example of another one as he pulls no punches. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 134.
- CPSC Regulatory Issues Often Impact Product Liability – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of EpsteinBeckerGreen on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Before Trying to Avoid the Employer Mandate, Beware of Liability Under the ACA and ERISA – Steve Peltin and Emily Kelly of Foster Pepper Washington Workplace Law
- The Jameis Winston Case: Not Your Classic “He Said, She Said” – Adrienne Grubic and Jeffrey S. Kravitz of Fox Rothschild on their blog, the Sports Law Scoreboard
- FCC Looking to Expand Closed Captioning Requirement for IP-Delivered Programming – Washington, DC attorney Harry Cole of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’s CommLawBlog
- New Tools to Comply with the Brown Act and Increase Transparency – Irvine, CA lawyer Jake Vollebregt of Best Best & Krieger on the firm’s Political Law Update
- What causes claims on construction projects? – Roanoke attorney Josh Johnson of Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore on the firm’s Virginia Construction Law Update
- Automobile Insurance in Florida – Protect Yourself Because Others Won’t – Tampa lawyer K.C. Williams on his Florida Insurance Claim Lawyer Blog
- Dawn of a new Internet — mechanisms to protect your brand – Columbus attorney Melissa Barnett of Porter Wright on the firm’s Technology Law Source
- An Abundance Of Joy: A Holiday Note – McGlinchey Stafford Chief Marketing Officer Eric Fletcher on his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
- Does federal law preempt Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Law? The White Mountain Health Center Case – Phoenix lawyer Vladimir Gagic on his blog, the Arizona Criminal Law & Sex Crimes Post
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.