There’s little about doubt it, when Amazon’s Jeff Bezos went on 60 Minutes to talk about Amazon’s future drone service, it was more about publicity than anything else—as the project was so far out in the future. But looking at it realistically, just how viable are commercial drones? Jamie Ribman takes a look at it today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network: 145.
- State AGs in the News – Bernard Nash , Divonne Smoyer , Christopher J. Allen , and Bryan L. Mosca of Dickstein Shapiro on the firm’s State AG Monitor
- Living in a State of De-Nile: Are Commercial Drones Viable? – Dallas lawyer Jamie Ribman of Gray Reed & McGraw on the firm’s blog, Tilting the Scales
- Comcast May Be A Class Action Game-Changer, But Not In Boston – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of EpsteinBeckerGreen on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Federal District Judge Ruling Casts Cloud Over NSA Data Collection – from Hunton & Williams’s Privacy and Information Management Practice on their Privacy and Information Security Law Blog
- Arizona Veterans, PTSD, and Brain Damage – Phoenix lawyer Vladimir Gagic on his blog, the Arizona Criminal Law & Sex Crimes Post
- The passage of the Bipartisan Budget Act. What it means and what it does not mean – Christopher L. Rissetto and Robert Helland of Reed Smith on the firm’s Global Regulatory Enforcement Law Blog
- Is Dr. Smith Too Crazy to Stand Trial? Or Just Crazy Compared to Normal Doctors? – Jackson, Mississippi attorney Philip Thomas on the blog Mississippi Litigation Review and Commentary
- The Fate of Hollywood Internship Programs May Rest With the Second Circuit – Kevin Ranlett and Noah Steinsapir of Mayer Brown on the firm’s blog, Class Defense
- Patent troll moves forward with antitrust claim against defensive anti-troll – Karri Allen and Jay Levine of Porter Wright on the firm’s blog, Technology Law Source
- What Impact Can Social Media Have on a Trademark Dispute? – Minneapolis lawyer Tiffany Blofield of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.