Another week comes and goes, and it’s time to close it out with today’s Top 10. Among the highlights, LexBlog’s own Kevin McKeown shares a heartfelt piece on his mother. Over on LXBN, Randy Shaheen joins me on LXBN TV to discuss native advertising. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 149.
- Sometimes you have to fire your “star.” Here’s why. – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Gritty is Never Giving Up: A Mom’s Lesson in Courage… – LexBlog President Kevin McKeown on his blog, Leadership Close Up
- International Travelers Beware – U.S. Customs WILL Seize Your Money… – Miami attorney Jennifer Diaz of Becker & Poliakoff on the firm’s blog, Customs & International Trade Law Blog
- Senate HELP Committee Seeks to Change Federal Contracting Rules to Disqualify Employers with Labor Law Violations – Atlanta attorney Brennan Bolt of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- FTC Settlement with Flashlight App Developer Sheds Light on Expanded Notice Requirements and the Status of Geolocation Information – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Hogan Lovells on their blog, Chronicle of Data Protection
- Patent Trolls, Anti-Trolls, and Antitrust Law Collide in Patent Licensing Dispute – Washington, DC attorney William DeVinney of BakerHostetler on the firm’s blog, Antitrust Advocate
- Cell Carriers Agree to Unlock Phones – Arlington, VA attorney Mitchell Lazarus of Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth on the firm’sCommLawBlog
- Will Seattle Really Have a $15 Minimum Wage? – Seattle lawyer Alicia Feichtmeir of Foster Pepper on the firm’s blog, Washington Workplace Law
- Two Ohio Cases Highlight That When It Comes to the FMLA, Employers Need to Set Their Radars to Detect Potential Interference Claims – Columbus lawyer Sara Hutchins Jodka of Porter Wright on their Employer Law Report
- D&O Insurance: Health Care Organizations Face Increasing Rates, Tightening Terms – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of RT ProExec in his blog, The D & O Diary
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.