Before we all head off for the extended Thanksgiving break—if you’re traveling, stay safe—let’s run down one last Top 10. Also, over on LXBN TV, Claire Mitchell joins me to discuss the FDA potentially moving to ban trans fats. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 155.
- Union Can Offer Gift Card to Entice Employees to Strike, says NLRB’s GC – Columbus lawyer Nelson Cary of Vorys on the firm’s blog, Vorys on Labor
- Leasing Trends in 2013 – Cincinnati lawyer Scott Kadish of Ulmer Berne on the firm’s Real Estate Advisor Law Blog
- SEC CustodyFest Vol. 2: Electric Boogaloo – Raleigh attorney David Smyth of Brooks Pierce on their blog, Cady Bar the Door
- TCPA, Preemption, and the First Amendment: Why Every Practitioner Should Read Patriotic Veterans, Inc. v. State of Indiana – Chicago lawyer Jason Stiehl of Seyfarth Shaw on the firm’s blog, Trading Secrets
- Sunshine backed bonds – time to look on the sunny side? – Ranajoy Basu and Jason Marett of Reed Smith on the firm’s blog, Structured Finance in Brief
- Got Electric?! Another Reason to be Thankful — Energy Poverty in the United States – Philadelphia attorney Linda Evers of Stevens & Lee on the firm’s blog, Smart Grid Legal News
- NYU Acknowledges Bargaining Rights of Grad Students – Atlanta attorney Cary Burke of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- Law Firm Merger Diligence–Are the Financial Metrics Compatible? – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
- Not So Fast, My Friend! Eleventh Circuit Weighs In On NLRB Recess Appointment Issue – Orlando attorney Pat Muldowney of BakerHostetler on the firm’s blog, the Employment Law Spotlight
- A Time to Remember… And to Give Thanks – LawVision Group Co-Founder Joseph Altonji on their blog, LawVision Insights
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.