Today, in case you missed it, is the tenth anniversary of Real Lawyers Have Blogs. We haven’t done these Top 10s for the entire length of that decade, but we have for the majority of it—so I can’t begin to imagine how many there are total. For the lawyers on our network who check to see if they made it everyday, and to others reading across the web—thank you for checking in and seeing the latest. We appreciate it, and so do the bloggers who are featured. Have a great weekend, everyone.
- Happy Thanksgivukkah! 8 employment law things to be thankful for – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- It’s Not Just the NSA: Your Keyboard Knows Who You Are, Too – New York attorney Lance Koonce of Davis Wright Tremaine on the firm’sPrivacy & Security Law Blog
- Transforming Legal Education in Six Minutes, Twenty Slides – Alli Gerkman, Director of Educating Tomorrow’s Lawyers, on the University of Denver’s IAALS Online
- Google pays BIG to state Attorney Generals for Improper Consumer Tracking – Boston attorney Julia Siripurapu of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Privacy and Security Matters
- Facial Recognition – well hello there Mr Customer…! – London lawyer Nick Graham of Denton on the firm’s Privacy and Data Security Blog
- The Giants’ Footsteps: What JP Morgan’s $13 Billion DOJ-State AG Settlement Can Teach Mortgage-Backed Securities Plaintiffs – Eric B. Fisher , Lindsay A. Bush , and Christopher J. Allen of Dickstein Shapiro on the firm’s State AG Monitor
- When Separation of Powers is a Matter of Life and Death – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- President Obama’s ACA Extension – NAIC Response – Sarah J. Delaney and Fallyn B. Cavalieri of Goldberg Segalla on The Insurance & Reinsurance Report
- ‘Tis the Season – For Year-End Charitable Giving – Cleveland attorney Ellen Halfon of BakerHostetler on the firm’s Wealth Planning Examiner
- We’re Evolving, But What Are We Becoming? – Minneapolis attorney Brent Lorentz of Winthrop Weinstine on DuetsBlog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.