First off, I want to thank everyone who was able to make it out to today’s Blogging Best Practices for Lawyers webinar. For those who missed it, we’ll have the recording tomorrow, but Lindsay Griffiths has a recap today. On LXBN TV, Antoinette Konski joins us to explain why a DC appeals court affirmed federal funding for stem cell research. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 174.
- Court’s Patience With Bittorrent Litigation Wearing Thin – Seattle attorney John Whitaker on his blog, the Copyright Infringement Advisor
- JOBS Act-ion: SEC Publishes Proposal for New Rule 506 – Philadelphia lawyer James Saksa of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s blog, the Securities Compliance Sentinel
- Miami presence sought by US law firms seeking Latin America, China business – Business development advisor John Grimley on his blog, International Business Development
- Judge Posner Kicks that Flava in Ya Ear: New Guidance on Contributory Infringement from the Seventh Circuit – Timothy Denny Greene and Debbie Rosenbaum of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, SociallyAware
- Blogging Best Practices for Lawyers – A LexBlog Webinar Recap Part I – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- The Dark Cloud of Deep Packet Inspection – Washington, DC lawyer Vivek Krishnamurthy of Foley Hoag on their blog, Corporate Social Responsibility & The Law
- The California Public Employees Pension Reform Act Of 2013 Will Be Addressed By The Legislature Tomorrow – San Francisco lawyer Alison Neufeld of Liebert Cassidy Whitmore on the firm’s California Public Agency Labor and Employment Blog
- Billion Dollar Baby – Apple and Design Patents – Minneapolis lawyer Martha Engel of Winthrop Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- Elimination of ban on general solicitation and advertising may leave some questions unanswered – Fort Lauderdale attorney David Scileppi of Gunster on the firm’s blog, The Securities Edge
- An employer’s nightmare: the anonymous harasser – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.