Mariners pitcher Felix Hernandez pitched a perfect game today, the 23rd in Major League Baseball history, and that’s about all that’s been on my mind this afternoon so this intro’s going to be short. Lots of good stuff today from the likes of Jim Walker, Karen Harris (happy birthday CFPB!), Eric Fletcher and Mike Nesteroff. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 161.
- Class Definitions, Ascertainability and Numerosity Addressed By Third Circuit – Hartford, CT lawyer Wystan Ackerman of Robinson & Cole on the firm’s Insurance Class Actions Insider
- Judicial Limitations On Emotional Distress Claims – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of Epstein Becker Green on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Monitoring and Accessing Social Networking Content–New Jersey District Court Weighs In Again – New Jersey lawyer Jason Gavejian of Jackson Lewis on the firm’s blog, Workplace Privacy, Data Management & Security Report
- PACE Fights Regulatory and Legal Headwinds – Seattle attorney Mike Nesteroff of Lane Powell on the firm’s blog, Sustainability & Climate Change Reporter
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Reports Rape at Senor Frog’s in Cozumel – Miami attorney Jim Walker of Walker & O’Neill on his blog, Cruise Law News
- Happy Birthday to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – Asset Opportunity Director and Shriver Center supervising attorney Karen Harris on The Shriver Brief
- The Potential Perils of Posting Pictures (on Social Media) – Timothy Denny Greene and Debbie Rosenbaum of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, Socially Aware
- Q&A With K&L Gates: ‘We are developing global citizens and global lawyers’ – Karin Romans of Pro Bono Net on their blog, Connecting Justice Communities
- Dead Air Killed The Radio Show. (Don’t Let Your Business Development Efforts Become The Next Victim) – McGlinchey Stafford Chief Marketing Officer Eric Fletcher on his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
- Mayor Bloomberg and Rupert Murdoch tout benefits of a liberal immigration policy to the U.S. economy – Boston lawyer Susan Cohen of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Immigration Law
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.