Once again, Vladimir Gagic offers up a very opinionated piece on gun control and, once again, it’s a good one. Also, Joe Bahgat asks whether the IOC’s rule against athlete marketing/sponsorships violates the First Amendement and Eric Packel alerts readers to an alarming fact about ISPs. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 151.
- Email Scam Targeting North American Lawyers Run Partially Out of Toronto – Legal marketing expert Natalie Waddell of LawyerLocate.ca on their blog, Discover Canadian Lawyers
- Should Convicted Felons Have the “Right to Bear Arms”? – Phoenix lawyer Vladimir Gagic on his blog, the Arizona Criminal Law & Sex Crimes Post
- IRS Wins Offshore Tax Evasion Case Against Former Mobil Executive – New Jersey lawyer Frank Brunetti of Scarinci Hollenbeck on the firm’s Tax, Trust and Estate News
- Does IOC Rule 40 Violate the First Amendment? – New Jersey lawyer Joe Bahgat on his blog, The Sports & Entertainment Law Playbook
- Greasing the Skids for Newly Public Companies – Washington, DC lawyer David Lynn of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, MoFo Jumpstarter
- What’s New at the EEOC and NLRB? Your “Confidential” Investigation Is At Risk – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Pullman & Comley in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
- YOUR ISP MAY BE SPYING ON YOU — Big Brother Trumps Privacy – Philadelphia lawyer Eric Packel of Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin on the firm’s blog, Data Breach Legal Watch
- Prosecutorial Misconduct Should Not Be Immune From Fee Awards – Springfield, IL lawyer Rodger Heaton of Hinshaw & Culbertson on the firm’s White Collar Crime & Internal Investigations Blog
- ALM’s Survey of Law Firm Economics Shows Firm Revenues Took Hit in 2011 – Legal marketing expert Larry Bodine on the Larry Bodine Law Marketing Blog
- Harvard law professors on why the interference-with-inheritance tort was never a good idea and why it’s time to get rid of it – Miami attorney Juan Antunez of Stokes McMillan & Antunez in his Florida Probate & Trust Litigation Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.