The interview is one of the most-forgotten clubs in the golf bag of a law blogger. It’s an excuse to connect with someone you wouldn’t otherwise, it’s good content and just about anyone loves hearing “hey, I think you’re an expert on this subject, would you like to talk about it some more?” Linda Evers is a pro at this, and she has another good interview today. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 142.
- Supreme Court Rules on Health Care Reform: What Does This Mean for Employers in the Hospitality Industry? – Sarah L. Bhagwandin and Elizabeth J. Deckman of Davis Wright Tremaine on their Hospitality Law Blog
- Mentoring 101 for Lawyers: Ten Tips for a Great Start – Professional development expert Cynthia Pladziewicz on her blog, Professional Development Perspectives
- Ball Now In USADA’s Court as the Anti-Doping Agency Gives Lance Armstrong 30-day Extension To Fight Doping Charges – Colorado attorney Mike Laszlo of Laszlo & Associates on the Boulder Criminal Law Advisor
- Ohio EPA Attempts Second Effort to Develop Beneficial Use Rules – Cleveland lawyer Joe Koncelik of Frantz Ward in his Ohio Environmental Law Blog
- Florida Supreme Court Juices Up E-Discovery Requirements – Tampa attorney William Hamilton of Quarles & Brady on the firm’s blog, E-Discovery Bytes
- The Next (Big) Affordable Care Act Argument–and How it Impacts Employers and Employer-Sponsored Group Health Plans – Boston lawyer Alden Bianchi of Mintz Levin on the firm’s blog, Employment Law Matters
- DIY Louboutin: A Can of Red Paint and $30 Pumps – Catlan McCurdy of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s DuetsBlog
- PaPUC Chairman Powelson on Smart Meters and Pennsylvania’s Energy Future – Philadelphia attorney Linda Evers of Stevens & Lee on the firm’s blog, Smart Grid Legal News
- College Costs and the Impact of Divorced Parents – Spartanburg attorney J. Benjamin Stevens of The Stevens Firm on their South Carolina Family Law Blog
- The Zombie Cases: Why Defending Employment Lawsuits Can Be So Expensive – Hartford attorney Daniel Schwartz of Pullman & Comley in his Connecticut Employment Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.