As could be expected, today’s roundup is dominated by reaction to today’s historic Supreme Court ruling. But that’s not everything the Network has to offer on the subject, so be sure to check out or Affordable Care Act LXBN section for everything, which includes our LXBN TV interview today with Mintz Levin’s Thomas Crane. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today? 212.
- The Affordable Care Act Upheld: Addressing America’s Health Care Crisis – John Bouman of The Shriver Center on their blog, The Shriver Brief
- ObamaCare: Is it Really Out of the Woods? – Dallas lawyer Cleve Clinton of Looper Reed & McGraw on the firm’s blog, Tilting The Scales
- Supreme Court Finally Rules on Affordable Care Act: Now You Should Actually READ the Opinion – Lauren Connell on The Corporate Observer
- U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Health Care Statute In Landmark Ruling, Rejecting Much of Sixth Circuit’s Constitutional Rationale – Cleveland lawyer Steven Delchin of Squire Sanders on the firm’s Sixth Circuit Appellate Law Blog
- Supreme Court Upholds Constitutionality of Affordable Care Act – Washington, DC lawyer Ilyse Schuman of Littler on the firm’s blog, Washington, DC Employment Law Update
- Supreme Court upholds Arizona SB 1070 in part, but does it matter? – Phoenix lawyer Vladimir Gagic on his blog, the Arizona Criminal Law & Sex Crimes Post
- A Study in “Sherlock” – Christen Smith of The BrickHouse Law Group on the firm’s blog The Anchor Plate
- How good is that pocket BAC device? – Boise attorney Chuck Peterson on Peterson Law Offices’ Idaho Criminal Defense Blog
- Supreme Court Issues Long-Awaited Health Reform Decision: Upholds Entire Law, but Imposes Certain Restrictions on Medicaid Expansion – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Hogan Lovells on their blog, Focus on Regulation
- Chief Justice Is Swing Vote As Supreme Court Upholds PPACA – West Palm Beach attorney Dan Bushell on his blog, the Florida Appellate Review
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.