The pre-Memorial Day week brings us an excellent batch of new publications to the LexBlog Network. We have one of my favorite AmLaw 200 firms adding a second blog, the first publication on LXBN from a law firm CMO, an organization doing great work for those in need, a personal injury lawyer who’s doing things the right way and a slick website as well.
- We have many different publications on the LexBlog Network touching on law firm marking and management, but Marketing Brain Fodder is the first from someone actually working on marketing inside a firm. On this publication, McGlinchey Stafford CMO Eric Fletcher shares his unique insight on strategic marketing, communications and value in today’s modern marketplace.
- Ever since they launched their first publication I’ve been excited to have Morrison Foerster on our network. Now they debuted their second: MoFo Tech. In their own words, “the MoFo Tech Blog looks behind the headlines to explore the trends, identify the opportunities, analyze the issues, and provide guidance for science and technology-based companies.”
- Here’s another unique publication on the LexBlog Network: Connecting Justice Communities from Pro Bono Net—a nonprofit leader in increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and collaboration. Their publication intersection of legal services and technology, as well as the broader issue of access to legal services for those who can’t afford a lawyer.
- Sometimes it’s hard for personal injury lawyers to be tasteful when blogging but it looks like Steve Gursten is one of the good guys. The Farmington Hills, MI attorney authors the Michigan Car & Truck Accident Injury Law Advocate, where he comments on topics that include brain injuries, no-fault law and insurance.
- And, hey, did you know LexBlog also puts together websites? Yeah, they usually end up looking pretty sharp, like this one we did for MBH Strategies; they provide results-oriented, strategic consulting to lawyers and law firms. MBH Strategies is powered by Melissa Hoff, who has 15 years of experience in the legal marketing industry—working both in-house and as a consultant.