It’s official: the Avvocating 2012 LXBN section is live. If you haven’t seen it, be sure to check out our interview today with Matt Homann, who will be heading the ‘Social Media for Lawyers’ panel at the conference. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: a whopping 206.
- Tracking Down Spouse’s Hidden Money: Don’t Count on Taking Shortcuts – Corporate investigator Philip Segal of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Ethical Investigator
- House Passes Two Cybersecurity Bills – from Hunton & Williams’s Privacy and Information Management Practice on their Privacy and Information Security Law Blog
- A Rose by Another Name – Maryland attorney Eliot Wagonheim of Wagonheim Law on his blog Bottom Line Business Insights
- Construction Attorneys–It Is Time to Check the Box!! – California discovery referee Kathy Gallo on her blog, Resolving Discovery Disputes
- Apple Avoids Millions in Taxes – Say It Ain’t So – Washington, DC attorney Steven Berk on his blog, The Corporate Observer
- Florida Residential Real Estate Market: News Stories Forecast Hope of a 2012 Turnaround – Florida lawyer Rosa Schechter of Eckstein Schechter Law on the firm’s blog Florida Commercial News
- Federal Circuit Sets Briefing Deadline, Oral Argument Date For Myriad Isolated DNA Case – Washington, DC lawyer Courtenay Brinckerhoff of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog, PharmaPatents
- The Discoverability of Social Media in Personal Injury Litigation – Daniel McCarthy and Brian Gross of Cooley Manion Jones on the firm’s blog, Defense Litigation Insider
- New Executive Order Imposes Sanctions on Technology Companies that Facilitate Human Rights Abuses in Iran and Syria – Washington, DC attorney Sarah Altschuller of Foley Hoag on the firm’s blog, Corporate Social Responsibility and the Law
- Cornerstone Research Releases Updated Study of M&A Litigation – Ohio attorney Kevin LaCroix of OakBridge Insurance Services in his blog, The D & O Diary
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.