Thanks to all who attended today’s Legal Blogging Group webinar on The Principles of Strategic Blogging for Client Development.
Kevin covered why it’s necessary to blog with a strategy, how to identify and listen to your target audience, and the success you can expect from blogging strategically.
Kevin also shared examples of blogs that are doing this well:
- Delaware Corporate and Commercial Litigation Blog
- MS Litigation Review and Commentary
- Georgia Criminal Appellate Law Blog
- Cruise Law News
- The Appellate Record
- Consumer Class Actions and Mass Torts
- Pennsylvania Injury Law Report
- Employment Law Watch
- Houston Criminal Law Journal
If you missed it or just want to watch again, you can view the recording of the webinar or download the PDF of the mindmap Kevin worked from during the discussion by clicking on the image above.
If you have any questions about anything discussed or want to continue the conversation, feel free to contact Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org.