The ABA TechShow, held annually in Chicago, is the biggest legal technology conference out there. It goes beyond e-discovery sessions to encompass the latest trends and changes in emerging technologies and business development.
LexBlog makes it a point to attend whenever possible, and for the second straight year we provided coverage from the event at our legal conference site, LexConference. We enlisted freelance writer Kelliann Blazek, who is pursuing a master’s degree in journalism at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, to interview some of the legal tech world’s movers and shakers.
You can see Kelliann’s complete coverage of ABA TechShow 2010 on LexConference, or by visiting the links below.
- Kaplan’s Keynote: Support Others, Throw Out Perfection
- North Carolina divorce attorney Lee Rosen honored for excellence in eLawyering
- Fastcase makes legal research easy with site, iPhone app
- Nicole Black and Carolyn Elefant
- Mark Rosch of Internet for Lawyers
- Ben Stevens of The Mac Lawyer
- Ernest Svenson aka "Ernie the Attorney"
- Ed Poll of LawBiz Management Company
- Will Hornsby of the American Bar Association
If you’re hosting a conference you’d like us to cover, or if you’re a law student or journalism student interested in covering a event for LexConference, give us a call at 206-340-8201 or email Kevin at email@example.com.