Thank you to all the members of the LinkedIn legal blogging group who attended today’s webinar on "Networking through the Internet: Using Law Blogs to Enhance Your Reputation & Get Business" with LexBlog CEO Kevin O’Keefe and VP of Client Development Kevin McKeown.
For those who were unable to attend, you can download the PowerPoint presentation.
Among the topics covered included:
- The growth of law blogs in the legal profession.
- Who is reading law blogs & why you should care.
- Which law firms are publishing blogs?
- What is a professional blog?
- What do they look like?
- What are the key elements of a good blog?
- Advantages of law blogs for reputation enhancement & client
- Where do you begin?
- How to blog effectively.
- How to network with other thought leaders, the media, and conference
As mentioned in the webinar, if you are interested in a personalized webinar with you or your firm, don’t hesitate to contact Kevin O’Keefe (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kevin McKeown (email@example.com), or call LexBlog at 206-340-8201.