Good news, it’s the weekend. Better news, we’ve got a handful of fantastic blogs hitting the LexBlog Network this week. If you plan on getting any legal blogging done this weekend (and maybe even if you don’t), be sure to check these out and add them to your rolodex:
- First up, the team at Brown Law Offices brings us the Minnesota Family Law Blog. Since it first launched in 2008, the blog has been recognized by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a top resource on all things family law, divorce, custody, child support, paternity, prenuptial agreements and step-parent adoption.
- From Heather Morse a new full-service blog called The Legal Watercooler. Currently Director of Marketing for Greenberg Glusker, Morse dedicates the blog—a 2013 and 2014 ABA Journal Blawg 100 nominee—to conversations surrounding the business of the law.
- The latest blog from Parker Poe, Creditors’ Rights, Litigation and Bankruptcy Blog, also launched this week. Like their other blogs, it will focus on all aspects of financial litigation, restructuring and distressed debt—from loan modifications and forbearance agreements, to bankruptcy, foreclosure, and state and federal court litigation
- Launched in record time, we have the Flood Law Blog, your business source for flood recovery legal news and opinion, from the Louisiana team at McGlinchey Stafford. The blog will offer businesspeople, lawyers, and other readers a central repository for information about flood-related legislation, litigation, and regulatory issues affecting companies that operate or conduct business in the flood-impacted regions, like Louisiana.
- And last up we’ve got The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor from Lane Powell. Marijuana is one of the hottest topics in the legal world, and it’ll be exciting to see how Lane Powell applies their expertise to the continuum of legal issues that impact the cannabis industry, including regulatory, banking, and intellectual property, and investing.