I have the pleasure of speaking to members of the Washington State Association of Justice tomorrow. The program is “Building A Plaintiff’s PI Practice
from the Ground Up” and I’ll be speaking on the Power of The Blog.
It’s an honor to speak to plaintiff’s trial lawyers as they champion the cause of consumers and everyday people across this country. I can relate well having been a trial lawyer for 17 tears and serving on the board of state’s trial lawyers association.
Here’s a copy of the deck I will be using from Slideshare.
Here are ten posts on the power of blogging that I will be sharing.
- Defining Your Law Blog Niche in Five Steps
- Fourteen Ways to Gain Attention for Your Law Blog
- Eight Types Of Real And Authentic Engagement to Repurpose for Your Law Blog
- Why Not Have Lawyers As Opposed to Writing Content?
- Five Milestones for Measuring the ROI on Law Blogs
- Three Keys to Being the Best Blogger in Your Niche
- Authentic Legal Blogging Builds Relationships
- Five Tips for Faster Blogging
- Ten Reasons Lawyers Ought to Think of Blogging
- Why Blogging Will Always Matter for Lawyers