LexBlog HQ was effectively closed for most of the today as most employees took the day to enjoy the Seahawks’ Super Bowl parade, but we’re still rolling along with our usual Top 10. Also, as I’ve mentioned, be sure to check out LXBN’s coverage of LegalTech 2014. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 154.
- D.C. Circuit Issues Landmark Ruling for Stem Cell Therapies – Mike Druckman and Jason Conaty of Hogan Lovells on the firm’s blog, Focus on Regulation
- Keystone XL Pipeline EIS: Implications for the Pacific Northwest – Seattle lawyer Doug Steding of Graham & Dunn on the firm’s blog, Science, Law & The Environment
- Superbowl Commercials – The Bad 2014 – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Deja Vu All Over Again: National Labor Relations Board Announces Proposed Rule-Making to Expedite Union Representation Elections – New York lawyer Seth Borden of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- Government Inaction: Fate of Keystone XL Remains Political – from Hunton & Williams’s Pipeline Practice on their site, PipelineLaw.com
- How Will the New FCC Chairman’s Market Knowledge Affect Merger Reviews? – Washington, DC attorney Dana Frix of Chadbourne & Parke on the firm’s blog, TMT Perspectives
- Through the (Money) Wire: The Coinye/Kanye West Trademark Litigation – Nashville lawyer Kevin Hartley of Stites & Harbison on the firm’s blog, Trademarkology
- New Shopping Technologies Promote Instant Gratification in Retail – Erin M. Vanden Borre and Nancy M. Davids of Ghoulston & Storrs on the firm’s Retail Law Advisor
- Caution: Just Because You Give an Employee What He Wants Does Not Mean He Won’t Sue You For It Later – Des Moines lawyer Patrick Smith of Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave on his Iowa Employment Law Blog
- Responding to Unsolicited Ideas While Avoiding Claims of IP Theft – Milwaukee lawyer Cynthia Rigsby of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s IP Litigation Current
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.