The Target data breach has been a big subject of conversation on our network, but given the wake it’s generating, I’m almost suprised there isn’t more. Steptoe’s Jason Weinstin, a former cybercrime prosecutor, joined me on LXBN TV to discuss the fallout. In the roundup, Komal Jain has an excellent piece on drones. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 165.
- Can Radio and Television Stations Run Ads for Online Gambling Operations? It Depends… – Kathryne Dickerson and Eve K. Reed of Wiley Rein on the firm’s blog, Wiley on Media
- A Deal Is A Deal: Ecogen Wind Prevails In Windfarming Dispute – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of Epstein Becker Green on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Princess Cruises: Why No Automatic Man Overboard Systems on the Grand Princess? – Miami attorney Jim Walker of Walker & O’Neill on his blog, Cruise Law News
- The Age of The Jetsons is Dawning: Drones Will Become Part of Everyday Life — the Question is Only When – Washington, DC attorney Komal Jain of Keller and Heckman on the firm’s blog, Beyond Telecom
- The War on Poverty: 50 Years Later, Do We Have the “Glands”? – John Bouman of The Shriver Center on The Shriver Blog
- FFIEC Issues Final Guidance on Social Media Usage by Financial Institutions – Obrea O. Poindexter, John Delaney and Nathan D. Taylor of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, SociallyAware
- Two Washer Cases Provide the Supreme Court with Its Best Opportunity Since Wal-Mart v. Dukes to Make Sense of Class-Certification Standards – Tim Bishop and Joshua Yount of Mayer Brown on the firm’s blog, Class Defense
- Life-saving winter weather driving tip: Stay in your car after an accident – Detroit attorney Steven Gursten of Michigan Auto Law on his blog, Michigan Car & Truck Accident Injury Advocate
- Crazy Football Fans – Would Your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy Cover Your Shenanigans? – Tampa lawyer K.C. Williams on his Florida Insurance Claim Lawyer Blog
- Police Officer Makes Arrest Using Fake Online Dating Profile – Abby Wein of Charles Griffin Intelligence on their blog, The Divorce Asset Hunter
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.