Analysis of D.R. Horton v. NLRB, where the D.C. Circuit struck down the board’s ban of abritration agreements in employment contracts, continues to dominate conversation on the LexBlog Network—and Tim Garrett has a good post on that today. Also, on LXBN TV, Joseph Lazzarotti joins me to discuss Google Glass in the workplace. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 192.
- A Whale of A Trade Secret. . . Or Not? – San Francisco lawyer Jessica Mendelson of Seyfarth Shaw on their blog, Trading Secrets
- Increasing the CA Minimum Wage Makes A Big Splash, But What Are The Ripple Effects? – Maya Harel and Colleen M. Regan of Seyfarth Shaw for their California Peculiarities Employment Law Blog
- NLRB Loses Appeal in D.R. Horton: Arbitration Agreements Can Require Only Individual Arbitration, But … – Nashville lawyer Tim Garrett of Bass Berry Sims on their blog, Tennessee Labor Talk
- Hydraulic Fracturing: State Regulatory Roundup Vol. 28 – Washington, DC lawyer Wayne D’Angelo of Kelley Drye on the firm’s blog, Fracking Insider
- Growth in the California organic products market matched by increase in consumer litigation – Jay N. Rapaport and Simon Frankel of Covington & Burling on the firm’s blog, CovBrands
- New Department of Defense Policy Accepts Green Globes – Baltimore lawyer Stuart Kaplow on the Green Building Law Update
- The Dark Cloud Over Nordstrom’s Black Friday: California Law May Prohibit Retailers from Collecting Email Addresses at Checkout – San Diego lawyer Jake Romero of Mintz Levin on their blog Privacy & Security Matters
- Judge Kozinski Vs. The Proposed Federal Civil Procedure Amendments – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- Law Firm Merger Diligence-Are the Compensation Systems Compatible? – Andrew Jillson, Director and Co-Founder at Hayse, LLC on their blog, Managing Law Firm Transition
- Behind Closed Doors: Who’s Taking Meetings with FDA on Food Safety? – Oakland attorney Michele Simon on Food Safety News
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.