As of today, New Jersey becomes the fourteenth state to legalize same-sex marriage. Fox Rothschild attorney Eric Solotoff joined us on LXBN TV last week to discuss the news and he has commentary on today’s developments on the NJ Family Legal Blog. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 176.
- A First Hand Look at Fair Housing – Sarasota, FL attorney Scott Gordon of Lutz, Bobo, Telfair, Eastman, Gabel, and Lee on the firm’s blog, Florida ROC
- European Webmail Privacy: Even Worse Than I Thought – Washington, DC lawyer Stewart Baker of Steptoe & Johnson on the Steptoe Cyberblog
- Mary Jo White to Private Funds: Embrace the New Era of Transparency – Denver lawyer Kelley Howes of Morrison Foerster on the firm’s blog, The BD/IA Regulator
- Jenna Bush and the Family Medical Leave Act: The Case for Paid Leave – Nashville attorney Michael Russell of Gilbert Russel McWherter on the firm’s blog, The Firing Squad
- Physician’s Failure To Read Trumps Drug Company’s Failure To Warn – Real estate litigator William Ruskin of Epstein Becker Green on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Same Sex Marriages in New Jersey Start Today – New Jersey lawyer Eric Solotoff of Fox Rothschild on the firm’s NJ Family Legal Blog
- Jim Leyland – A Great Baseball Manager, but a Bad Example for Managing Your Company’s HR – West Bloomfield lawyer Jason Shinn on his blog, Michigan Employment Law Advisor
- A Potpourri of Procedural Issues in Dissolution Cases – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 10/21/13 – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
- The Tragedy Of Harper Lee Suing Her Hometown Museum – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.