Conversation around the Affordable Care Act is heating up as a major deadline approaches. But it isn’t just this deadline seeing conversation—today Steve Delchin chimes in on another federal circuit court strikes down a challenge to Obamacare’s requirement that businesses provide benefits that include contraception. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 177.
- New FTC Economist Signals Focus on Healthcare – Leigh Oliver and Robert Leibenluft of Hogan Lovells on the firm’s blog, Focus on Regulation
- Crowd Funding. Apologies, William Wordsworth – New York City lawyer Joseph Rosenbaum on the Reed Smith blog, Legal Bytes
- U.S. Companies More Likely Than Russians to Engage in Industrial Espionage? LOL – Florida lawyer Santiago Cueto of Cueto Law Group on his blog International Business Law Advisor
- Sixth Circuit Joins Third Circuit in Rejecting Challenge to the Contraception and Abortion Mandate Under the New Federal Health Care Statute – Cleveland lawyer Steven Delchin of Squire Sanders on the firm’s Sixth Circuit Appellate Law Blog
- Civil Rights Groups Will Seek $6 Million in Attorney’s Fees – Texas lawyer Tom Crane on his San Antonio Employment Law Blog
- Happy Citizenship Day: Zip to Citizenship! – Karin Romans of Pro Bono Net on their blog, Connecting Justice Communities
- Three Keys To Business Development That Produces A Harvest – McGlinchey Stafford Chief Marketing Officer Eric Fletcher on his blog, Marketing Brain Fodder
- Stop the Revolt: Retailers can use customer data without sparking privacy concerns – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Morrison Foerster on their blog, MofoTech
- Can You Use Your Hobby in Client Development? – Dallas, Texas lawyer coach Cordell Parvin on the Cordell Parvin Blog
- Deposition – moving to strike – Seattle attorney Karen Koehler on her blog, The Velvet Hammer
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.