Pull up the recent applications and click the minus sign for ones you’re not using, turn off your location services, turn the brightness way down—there’s any number of tactics people employ to try to extend those last few percentage points of iPhone battery. But what works, and what doesn’t? Ben Stevens explores the topic today. Also, Jake Romero joins LXBN TV to explain a California ballot initiative that’d make consumers’ personally-identifiable info confidential by default.
- Zappos Gets Zapped. Browsewrap Agreements Are Collateral Damage. – Texas lawyer Paul Stanfield on the Austin Technology Law Blog
- EU Privacy Authorities Request PRISM Details, Question National Security Safe Harbor Exception – Paris lawyer Winston Maxwell of Hogan Lovells on the firm’s blog, Chronicle of Data Protection
- Is Your Currency Current . . . Virtual, Digital, Crypto? – New York City lawyer Joseph Rosenbaum on the Reed Smith blog, Legal Bytes
- Criminally Fabulicious: Hidden Assets in the Giudice Bankruptcy Fraud Case – Anastasia Wincorn of Charles Griffin Intelligence on the firm’s blog, The Ethical Investigator
- Fact vs. Fiction :: iPhone / iPad Battery Life – Spartanburg, South Carolina attorney Ben Stevens on his blog, The Mac Lawyer
- 7 Divorce Mistakes to Avoid: How to Not Have A Disastrous Divorce – New York lawyer Daniel Clement at his blog, the New York Divorce Report
- 7 Ways to Position Yourself as a Subject Matter Expert Online – Legal marketing expert Lindsay Griffiths of International Lawyers Network on Zen & The Art of Legal Networking
- Taxpayers Spend Billions Giving Children Antipsychotic Medications – Philadelphia lawyer Maxwell Kennerly of The Beasley Firm on his blog, Litigation & Trial
- How Much is That Pastrami in the Window? Court Determines Fair Value of Kosher Deli – New York attorney Peter A. Mahler of Farrell Fritz in his New York Business Divorce Blog
- Monday Morning Regulatory Review – 8/19/13 – Washington, DC lawyer Lee Beck on his blog, the Federal Regulations Advisor
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.