I feel like we went from “I can’t believe it’s August” to “Wow, I can’t believe it’s mid-August” in the span of like 36 hours. Where does the time go? Paula Black chimes in today on how you can be more productive and ask that question a little less. Also, Sheppard Mullin’s Seth Mailhot joins LXBN TV to explain how the FDA may have set the threshold for “gluten free” food labeling at a potentially unsafe level.
- Promoting a Culture of Efficiency via Law Firm Talent Strategy -Law firm strategist Jessa Baker of LawVision on their blog, LawVision Insights
- Federal Criminal Investigation of JPMorgan – Wendy François and Robert Siegel of Bilzin Sumberg on their Mortgage Crisis Watch
- How to handle an OSHA inspection – Be Prepared by Selecting a Company Representative – Roanoke lawyer Josh Johnson of Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore on the firm’s Virginia OSHA Law News
- The NLRB Strikes Down Employer Policies on Social Media and the Confidentiality of Complaint Investigations – Washington, DC lawyer Lindsay Burke of Covington & Burling on the firm’s blog, InsidePrivacy
- Veterans and Servicemembers Need More Consumer Protections – Asset Opportunity Director and Shriver Center supervising attorney Karen Harris on The Shriver Brief
- The Prudent Investor Rule: Trustees must be prudent or be liable for Trust losses… – California attorney Keith Davidson of Albertson & Davidson on their Albertson & Davidson Post
- Here Come the Feds – The blogging lawyers and attorneys at Morrison Foerster on their blog, MofoTech
- Suppressing Test Results Under McNeely: Winning the Battle But Not the War – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- Legal Business Development: The Most Powerful Use of This Moment – Legal marketing expert Paula Black on her In Black and White blog
- Ponemon’s Cyber Insurance Study Finds Companies Neglecting Coverage – New York lawyer Richard Santalesa on the InformationLawGroup blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.