Covington & Burling has, for the entire time they’ve been on the LexBlog Network, put forth quality content from quality publications. That’s continued with the debut of CovBrands, but it’s different, and I’ve greatly enjoyed the style in which they’re going at covering the law surrounding brands in general. So, be sure to check out today’s post, but also keep an eye on that publication in the future. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 177.
- Employee Exposure As a Key Element of an OSHA Violation – Roanoke lawyer Brett Marston of Gentry Locke Rakes & Moore on the firm’s Virginia OSHA Law New
- Employment Law Blog Carnival: 1950′s Summer Road Trip Edition – Winston-Salem attorney Robin Shea of Constangy on the firm’s blog, Employment & Labor Insider
- Mortgage Lenders Refuse to Report Timely Mortgage Payments: The Reaffirmation Problem – Omaha lawyer Sam Turco on his Nebraska Debt and Bankruptcy Blog
- Can a Spouse be Required to Pay for Private School After Divorce? – Nashville lawyer Laura Baker of the Law Offices of John Day on the firm’s Tenessee Divorce Law Center
- A Floating Feather Suggests What to You? – Minneapolis lawyer Steve Baird of Winthrop & Weinstine on the firm’s Duets Blog
- Top 10 Musings From My Wrongful Death Jury Trial in San Bernardino – California lawyer Stewart Albertson of Albertson & Davidson on the Albertson & Davidson Post
- Patents, Genetic Testing and Federal Funding – Silicon Valley lawyer Antoinette Konski of Foley & Lardner on the firm’s blog,Personalized Medicine Bulletin
- Tread Carefully When Using Competitor’s Trademarked Name With Online Advertising – Houston attorney Travis Crabtree of Looper Reed & McGraw on his blog, eMedia Law Insider
- Requiem for an Amendment: What Does Freedom Look Like? – Roseville, MN attorney Daniel Koewler of Ramsay Law Firm on the firm’s blog, Minnesota DWI Defense
- Is this an advertisement? .com Disclosure Guidelines and celebrity endorsements on social media. – Laura Flahive Wu and Simon Frankel of Covington & Burling on their blog, CovBrands
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.