As the Aaron Hernandez drama hit its peak yesterday and continued into today, we have the LexBlog Network chiming in as we have two posts in the Top 10 today on the former Patriots star. Also, on LXBN TV, Susan Hoffman joins me to explain the many employee benefits questions raised by the Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage rulings. Total posts on the LexBlog Network today: 202.
- Supreme Court to Decide Legality of Neutrality Agreements, Dynamics of Union Organizing Hang in the Balance – Atlanta attorney Brennan Bolt of McKenna Long & Aldridge on the firm’s blog, Labor Relations Today
- Blogger Beware – Lawyer Blogs: Free Speech and Advertising – Hayes Hunt and Brian Kint of Cozen O’Connor on From the Sidebar
- Box-Office Hits to Best-Sellers: Scholastic Inc. Shares Marketing Strategies Around Film Adaptations – New York lawyer Ronald Urbach of Davis & Gilbert on his blog, Madison Ave Insights
- Aaron Hernandez Caught by Cell Phone Technology – Nashville lawyer Rob McKinney on his Nashville Criminal Law Report
- Securitizing Litigation Claims for Fun and Profit – New York litigator William Ruskin of EpsteinBeckerGreen on his Toxic Tort Litigation Blog
- Aaron Hernandez Prosecutors Put Jodi Arias Prosecutors to Shame – Phoenix lawyer Vladimir Gagic on his blog, the Arizona Criminal Law & Sex Crimes Post
- Legal Business Development: At Your Final Hour, Will Work be Your Biggest Regret? – Legal marketing expert Paula Black on her In Black and White blog
- How Does the Fall of DOMA Impact the FMLA and Other Employee Benefits? – Chicago attorney Jeffrey Nowak of Franczek Radelet on the firm’s blog, FMLA Insights
- Patent Invalidation: The Early Bird Gets the Worm – Buffalo attorney Vincent LoTempio on his LoTempio Law Blog
For more of the best, check out LXBN, a complete review of the top insight and commentary across the LexBlog Network.